We are proud to have been chosen Edmonton’s Top Injury Law Firm, following a survey by Top Choice Awards ™! This is the eighth consecutive year we’ve been honoured with this recognition, and we want to express a sincere thank you to everyone who submitted a vote in support of our firm.
By choice we represent only the seriously injured, allowing us to dedicate the time and financial resources to the cases of our clients. Our goal with every client is to provide them with excellent service, and to treat them with dignity and respect. We believe this honour recognizes that dedication to our clients, and we are thrilled to be Edmonton’s Top Choice Award ™ 2021 winner! Continue reading
Note: Voting is now closed for the Top Choice Awards. Thank you again for your support of CAM LLP!
CAM LLP is proud to be an Official 2021 Top Choice Award Nominee for the Top Injury Law Firm of 2021 in Edmonton. This is the eighth year in a row we’ve been recognized with this honour. Thank you!
Voting is now open and runs until December 20, 2020. If you feel that we have earned your vote, click HERE. You will see our firm listed under the Top Choice Injury Law Firm of 2021 in Edmonton category. From there, click ‘VOTE,’ and the platform will take you through submitting your vote, which includes explaining your vote, rating your experience with CAM LLP. Continue reading
To Our Valued Clients,
As of March 16, 2020 the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services are asking all residents to take steps to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We all have a role to play in this and we want to assure you that our offices are adopting the recommended precautions to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The following precautions are in place at our offices:
- Any staff who have travelled outside of Canada will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Any staff who have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who has demonstrated symptoms of COVID-19 will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Any staff who are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be self-isolating at home for 14 days;
- Unless absolutely necessary, all client meetings will be conducted by way of phone conference or video conference;
- The elevator banks in our building are now locked off to the public during business hours.